For what purposes do we process your personal information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Services that we offer to our customers.
These purposes include:
1. 1. Provide services; we use your personal information to accept and verify order information and services, and to communicate with you about orders, products, and services.
2. To personalize user experience; we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
3. To improve services; the information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of Services.
4. To process payments; we may use the personal information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
5. To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature; to send the personal information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
6. To send periodic emails; we may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
7. Comply with legal obligations; in certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. Communicate with you; we use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat). Advertising; we use your personal information to display interest-based ads to you regarding the Services, upcoming promotions, and other information that may be of interest to you, using the contact details that you have provided to us and always in compliance with applicable law. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter lists at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email we send. You may opt out of any telephone marketing by contacting us at the contact details. You may opt out of SMS messages by setting up mobile devices. You can also contact us for assistance. You will not be charged by us for receiving or sending SMS messages.
8. Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks; we process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks. Purposes for which we seek your consent; we may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop the processing of your data for that purpose.
Do we share your personal information?
We always do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We hold your data and do not share it with any third parties other than set out below: Business Partners We may share your personal information with our business partners for providing Services for you. Stripe: We will disclose your personal information such as your email address to Stripe for making payment.
Google Analytics: Our website uses Google Analytics to analyze how users interact with the site. This is fairly standard practice amongst websites and we assure you nothing untoward is going on! It helps us keep track of the number of visitors to the Latest Deals and spot popular deals and trends. We make every effort not to share any personally identifiable information with Google Analytics.
Other third parties Legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation; Outside professional advisors (such as accountants, auditors, or lawyers), subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality; Any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights; Any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of c